Edit 3 PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PIECE IS NOT IN LANDSCAPE OR I WON'T VE ABLE TO FIT IT IN THE MURAL, THANKS
EDIT 2: Please check the list on the bottom, if you believe you should be on the list (if you did the journal correctly, I didn't have to tell you to add a link etc.) please let me know. Or if you have changed your mind and can't do it anymore, let me know also. You have until Tuesday to back out, I have to do something that day.
EDIT: Registration is now closed, sorry to everyone who appeared late to the scene~
Hello everyone! Since there was enough interest, I've decided to start my own secret santa
I have decided to mix some of my ideas, so we will be doing ACEO-sized pieces of art, which will be combined into a big mural at the end
You are free to enter a piece that is digital or traditional, provided you can fit it in the template below.How To Participate
Step 1: Create a journal.
- Make sure it links back to here. (You may re-use other secret santa journals, but just make sure to add this link)
- Include any characters, animals, pokemon, pretty much anything that you wouldn't mind being drawn for you (and make sure you have a few options).
- You may ask for your secret santa to design a character for you, but please only mention the kinds of things you like and not an in-detail description of what you want.
- Include what you absolutely can not and will not draw.
- State if you can or can not receive physical artworks (but remember it's up to the artist whether they end up doing the piece traditionally as well as whether they are willing to pay to send it)
Step 2: Link the journal here and your name will be added to the list.
Step 3: On Monday, the 19th of November
, you will be sent the name of the person who you will draw for, along with the link to their journal.
- Make sure you do not add anything of theirs to your favourites, instead try to bookmark them, as to not spoil who has who.
Please use the provided template (or you can make the document yourself; 2.5 inches in width, 3.5 in height).
- You can also decide to increase the resolution for better printing, but it's up to you.
- If you have a problem with who you need to draw for
, you have until the 29th
of November to let me know. Please send a note to me if this is your problem, or you have any other problems.
Step 4: You have until Monday, the 24th of December
to draw your picture, and send a link of it in a note to me.
- DO NOT SUBMIT IT TO DEVIANTART
until I have submitted the full mural of completed arts on the 25th of December. This is just so everyone should get it at the same time
- Tip: Submit your art to Sta.sh and give me that link, that way it's easier for you when you go to submit it, it's just a click away~The Template
Make sure your art fits in here (if your picture is a higher resolution that is fine, just make sure the actual size IS 2.5x3.5 inches)FAQI will be away around xmas, what do I do?
I'd suggest doing your part ASAP. Don't rush it, but seriously, don't put it off. The mural is going up on the 25th Dec no matter what, and I'm not giving out extensions. Remember you don't need to submit it, just send the link in a note to me and I'll take care of it.Current Participants50 participants!
If you miss out on a place because you forgot to put something into your journal, that's bad luck. In the future I'm sure you'll read rules a lot more closely than you have here.
Ctrl + F if you are looking for a particular artist
1. Torotix [link]
2. ShinyZweilous [link]
3. silverskystrike [link]
4. Tsukimis [link]
5. samagirl [link]
6. SilverGully [link]
7. MelissaR1 [link]
8. Elycian [link]
10. ToucanButt [link]
336811975 @ =
11. SergicalCevi [link]
12. griffsnuff [link]
13. LittleRavine [link]
14. Aceofstars16 [link]
15. XSandyMae [link]
Wishlist-338195167 @ =
16. ONutletsO [link]
17. TlKl [link]
18. Nai-Alei [link]
19. Swiftalunar [link]
20. Mysteriosity [link]
21. m0rah [link]
22. kiwisco [link]
23. NightWolf950 [link]
24. Pranksolot [link]
25. Candybro [link]
26. AmericanGirlHope [link]
27. Kidariko [link]
28. PerfectSymmetryXx [link]
29. Icyweasil [link]
30. TheCatbird [link]
31. The-Fluffy-Mutt [link]
Santa-338460212 @ =
33. Flickering-Flare [link]
34. MattiPetti [link]
35. DoctorDevil [link]
36. Bisquet [link]
37. Cybiline Please make the changes to your journal that I requested by Tuesday
38. WhatASlendidDay [link]
39. HimitsuOkami [link]
40. MissDrawsAlot [link]
41. Suicide-AEI [link]
42. Kitmit [link]
43. Calicara [link]
44. Ndevils [link]
45. culverwell [link]
46. Sugartail [link]
47. MoonPhanter [link]
48. Indiantom [link]
49. PuddingWaffles [link]
50. mythos42 [link]
51. tacoroach [link]
52. iLickmimes [link]
53. DraconisDyscophus [link]
54. MizAmy [link]
55. chicken-fried [link]
56. Ebony-Adopts [link]
Emergency ArtistsIn the event an emergency artist is needed, I will message those who volunteered in order of when they said they could, and I will add their names to the main list above. Feel free to draw an extra art for these people, however they may or may not end up drawing anything.
1. ll-Rose-ll @
5. nova12500We are *completely* filled (this includes emergencies). I'm really honestly sorry to those who have missed out, perhaps I'll run one next year~